The Motrix The Motrix

This wasn't inspired by the MarioTrix

Its a wannabe mariotrix! If you'd come up with your own idea or different sprites, but used the same style, you never know; you might reach front page!

Neurotically Whored II Neurotically Whored II

Foamy is a lil' shit head.

And this movie rocks! Foamy looks just like the real one and sounds like him too. This was much funnier than the last one you did!

(old vers)Dead Rain 3 (old vers)Dead Rain 3

I've just watched Part 4..

And I would have thought that he would have escaped through what looked like an air vent on the ceiling...even though you say its a panel in the other reviews, it would have been better if he'd have crawled through airvents with zombies on his tail, etc etc...anyhoo, brilliant animation, sound, and story.

Neurotically Whored Neurotically Whored

I would like to thank you....

I am a crappy Flash animator and i have been working on a parody on Neurotically Yours for a few days now. I would like to thank you for saving my time by making this hilarious but true parody. In the real Neurotically Yours, its that drugged up Squirrel that does all the talking and moving. That half bald goth bitch just sits there as her plastic clad titties bounce around. Sick little 12 year old pervs look at this, see titties and just give it a straight 5. No offense to Ill Will Press but he doesn't know when to call it a day. Every time I log on to NG theres always some NY episode on the frontpage, when i open it its always the same thing.

stealmyinternet responds:

congratulations good sir. by giving me a 10 you have saved yourself from the horrible fate that awaits these other poor fools.

Kevin's Life Kevin's Life

Squeee!

hee hee

Excel-Excel responds:

Smart guy. I like that.

The Matrix Reborn The Matrix Reborn

Even though it's a preview

There are some parts you still need to work on, like the movements. It was good, and got straight to the story of the Matrix, and was much better than that Asasassin: Matrix thing. You should cut out the parts where he flys or make a more realistic position, cos it looks kinda silly. Anyhoo, It was a good movie.

Assassin .:The Matrix:. Assassin .:The Matrix:.

Silly. That is what you are. Silly.

I waited ages to see:
1) A bunch of computer coding which don't make sense
2) Some bald guy (Presumably Neo) riding a bike which doesn't seem to be moving, and perform some flip which is replayed at different angles. *Yawn*
3) With a woman (Trinity??) holding some gun to his chest with the camera revolving aound them.

The End. I waited ages for three things to happen which were crap and had no plot. Well..if you actually COMPRESSED the thing before submitting it the feedback wouldn't be so bad..But even then.......

Aura Aura

That was so good...

That it brought a tear to my eye. very well done

can your cpu handle this can your cpu handle this

Ha Hah!

Yes my CPU can handle this!.....with the quality turned on low....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Fuckin brilliant

The movie was frickin great, except for one thing...you cant tell who's who. at one point theres shitloads of blokes fighting and a couple die....since they all looked the same i thought the main bloke had died!(maybe im the only one) but try givin the bloke a trademark thing. eg bandana etc

Krinkels responds:

He will be slightly distinct in the next one.